Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Collection: New Power of the Force II





This weekend I went to a collectors store and picked up a few Kenner Power of the Force II figures at bargain prices. I ended up getting 10 figures for 30 dollars :D If you have a Toy Vault near you, I suggest paying it a visit. They usually have a great selection of Star Wars collectibles at reasonable prices.

I got 5 carded POTF2 figures. They are Nien Numb, Garindan, Skiff Guard Lando, Hoth Rebel Soldier, and Weequay Skiff Guard.



I also picked up 5 loose figures for great prices. They are 2 Landos and Dengar from the Power of the Force II line, Endor Rebel Soldier from the Hasbro Saga line, and Tarkin from Revenge of the Sith.



Here are some close ups of the carded figures...











No comments:

Post a Comment